What if you suffer from acute tooth pain? The discomfort lasting for only moments will make you feel bad. Instead of suffering it, let find a dentist for you. Many tourists count on the quality of dental care service as well as professional qualification of Vietnamese dentists, so they combine between visiting Vietnam and caring their teeth at the same time.
1. Private Dentist in Hanoi.
In recent time, many people want to use the services of dental clinics instead of going to the hospital because of some reasons:
- The very good services dentist give you, with a high-tech machines and a reasonable price
- You don’t have to wait too long for your turn
- The procedures are very easy not complex like at hospital.
- You can see the dental clinics everywhere in the city
- You are not limited by the time, private dentist will give you the care on Saturday, Sunday day and even night.
However, there also have many disadvantages you are likely to meet If you put all your belief on them. Remember that, because this is private services, therefore, they can charge whatever they like. There are no set limits
- The best tips for you are that:
- Find and choose a prestige one. Priority should be given to a dental clinic you knew in advanced
- Before choosing a private dentist you should phone a few and ask how much they charge for a check- up and before you agree to any treatment, you are supposed to ask your dentist for a written “treatment plan” and detail of any schemes they operate.
2. Dentist from hospital
If you want to go to hospital for curing, it is not a bad idea. The fact is that, going to hospital means you face with a great many of complex procedures and waiting a long time for your turn. The condition, furniture and hygiene are not as good as at private clinic. On the other hand, the fee you have to pay for hospital is less than private dentist’s. Especially, if you have health insurance, the price is even cheaper. In the case that, you need a few repeat times then going to hospital is highly recommended.
Some prestigious clinics:
Westcoast International Dental Clinic
2nd floor, Syrena Centre, 51 Xuan Dieu, Hanoi
T: (04) 3710 0555
Australian Dental Clinic
3 Nguyen Du, Dong Da District, Hanoi
T: (04) 3944 5216
Book tour with us Hanoi Free Local Tours to have more interesting experience in Hanoi!