[Hanoi Free Local Tours TOUR REPORT 22/12/2016]
[TOUR REPORT] lầy quá, nhưng noi gương một ai đó nên lại phải cố gắng viết 🙁
– Tourist: Augusta and Sophie Thoo (Australian)
– Hotel: Hanoi Legacy, 39-41 Hang Ga
– Time: Thursday morning (22/12) 9 – 12:30 a.m
– Destination: Sword Lake – Cathedral – Lemon tea – Prison
– Description: It was a short tour and it was quite good. The girls were some years older than me but are very good-looking; one is a surgeon and the other is an engineer. We walked around the streets and they were amazed by the splendid beauty of the cathedral as it was near Christmas and by the cuteness of a bunch of kindergarten children dressing in Noel clothes playing around the cathedral. However, to lead them in the right way in the Old Quarter, I did need some help from the local, which may make me seem less professional as a tour guide (i admitted my drawback to them straight away, but they smiled and said it was okay as they got lost many times in their neighborhood). Eventually, it was one of the tourists using Google map to navigate the way that led us back to the hotel, not me. It was a little bit awkward for me, but the rest was perfectly fine.
(we got beautiful photos but all are in their mobiles phones, only one in my phone)
– Note: có ai biết là k có wifi hay 3G thì có dùng đc google map k? Hay chỉ cần bật GPS lển là đc?
[Hanoi Free Local Tours Tour report]
Guides: Thanh Thanh + Huyen
This was the first time I’ve came to Bat Trang. Huyen convinced me to do the tour with her and I agreed although. I would have an exam next day. She did a good job despite her most attention to the youngest boy (either did I :v).
The family we guided is from Isarel, but they have lived in Hong Kong since 2 years. They have 3 boys, all of them are very cut, especially the youngest boy. He is 5 years old but he can speak 3 languages. He even taught English for Huyen as well, haha. At the first time we met, he came toward and said “Hello, I’m …. (I forgot his name). Nice to meet you” and shook our hands as an aldult. During the tour, we could not stop laughing at everything he did and said.
OMG, I have no more words to express my feeling with him. This was so awesome!